Simcir requires a browser or Java Runtime Environment that support Java1.1.
Successfully tested on following environment.
* Sun JDK/JRE 1.1.7, 1.2.1
* Netscape Communicator 4.08, 4.5
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.01 SP1, 5.0
1. Choice a device from the toolbox and move to right side.
2. Connect them by drag operation.
3. Click a input node to disconnect.
4. Move a device back to the toolbox if you don’t use.
5. Double click the label to edit.
* To simplify the model, all devices transfer only voltage but current.
* Please don’t make infinity loop like a vibrator. 🙂
* When logic gate’s input node is not connected, it treated as pulled down.